Choosing the right tool that meets your needs. Some things to consider:
- What’s the goal of the workout?
- Can it be used by clients who are new to exercise and even by elite health professionals?
- Are you purchasing equipment for just yourself, or will clients be using it, too?
- Will you be transporting your equipment, or will it always stay in one place?
- Can you store the equipment easily?
- Do you want to use it outside?
- Which tools give you the most options for your buck?
- Is your equipment malleable for what your clients’ goals are or will be in the future?
- Two other extensive considerations that people often underestimate are how much you will use the equipment and its quality. Quality can quickly make or break your or your clients’ experience with equipment and the use it will get.
PT Studio/Home Gym Essentials :